Office Options was established in 2002: we offer over 15 years practical experience in the commercial, educational and healthcare interiors fit-out sectors. We believe in providing our clients with the complete package service and total peace of mind: a one-stop-shop for inspirational work environments.
The team at Office Options can take care of every aspect of your project. Whether you are considering a new build fit-out, an existing office upgrade and refurbishment, or dilapidation works to vacated premises we are here to help you. Whatever the complexities or scale of the project our dedicated account managers are keen to assist and advise.
Reliability and accountability is paramount to our service: each client is assigned to a single account manager who coordinates all aspects of a project, and who is able to draw on the skills and expertise of the team and specialist contractors as required.
Our typical project strategy:
DESIGN - we design & present a comprehensive package
- Free consultation
- Workplace assessment & site survey
- Style & scheme creation
- Space planning, CAD floor-plans & visualisations
- Package presentation to Client Management Team
DEVELOP - we develop your initial concept
- Project research & development
- Agile working schemes
- Sustainability & lifecycle solutions
- Finance & lease options
- Materials & finishes selection
DELIVER - we coordinate, deliver & install
- All-inclusive delivery & installation packages
- Full project management package including CDM and H&S
- Building Regulations & contractor coordination
- Product training & space training
- Full warranty back-up & comprehensive aftercare
We recognise that a fully project managed turn-key package can be the most cost effective approach to interior fit-out and refurbishment, particularly when teamed up with a tailored finance package or lease option.
We give you the options!
You can contact us free on 0800 342 3179 Monday to Friday, or email us at any time at email@example.com - we look forward to working with you!